Writing To A Cyber Bully
Communication Tactics For Dealing With Cyber Bullies
When Writing To Bullies Consider:
- Include the bully’s full screen name, and if known, their full personal name.
- Be careful of legal issues including: recording voice calls without their permission, or slandering. Make sure you are in the right.
- Drag their bad deeds into light. Be specific. Avoid generalizations like “treating me like garbage”.
- Expose the assailant’s true hidden intentions.
- When appropriate take a commanding tone in your writing without going over board.
- Your communication can show your power such as by saying “Stop that now”.
Get Creative. Generate Effective Written Responses To Cyber Bullies.
Remember Other Creative Thinkers Find Ways For Adapting To A Less Than Creative World.